.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Carrie Ann Inaba Thinks Bristol Is Enough Palin For DWTS

Ratings shmatings!

Bristol Palin may mean bigger numbers for Dancing with the Stars, but at least one judge said he had had enough of Alaska, former first family ...

"I think the one Palin was enough for a while," Carrie Ann Inaba told me last night Trevor Trevor Project Live at the Hollywood Palladium is used. "I think we have Palin go on vacation for a minute."

In other words, it is not too keen on Todd Palin on the show.

But why? Not Palin factor means watching a lot more people and talk DWTS?

"Although there was considerable media attention, I think it also controversial," said Inaba. "I think people got confused about what they are for the roots: If you choose for a dance show, or get in the mood for a party?

"I think it's very uncomfortable for a lot of people who just want to see just a dance competition. I keep it simple. I think it dilutes the essence of the contest please."

At the same time, she said Inaba hopes DWTS follows in the footsteps of his Israeli colleagues, including same-sex couple in the competition.

"I want this to happen," said Inaba. "I think we need to work on some of the accounts and management techniques and things like that, but if we are everywhere, I think it could happen."