.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Angelica Livraghi and Ferdinando Giordano Spend Some Time At The Beach

he pair "discussed" the 11 GF proves to be even affiatatissima.

At Rumors . en Angelica Livraghi , after leaving the Big Brother , had said about his love affair with Ferdinando Giordano : "I hope I never have to go back on these words, but I'm sure, given the difficulties we faced in the house, outside will be even easier. The love with Ferdinand instead limit has opened my mind, my heart, I did exceed the limits, I did not learn to manage my emotions, not to control them more as I usually, even outside the house ... "

Even Ferdinand to our microphone was very clear: "Our relationship was not born to an immediate mutual attraction, came about because we met having fun, playing, joking. I say to be lucky to have found a woman like her. It annoys me that people think is a false story: not for nothing. "

In the house Ferdinand has always proved to be a very concrete and Rumors had promised: "In the next coming months we will people understand that someone still could not understand: what we are good together and how we want to live a simple life with ".

It seems that the Roman and Salerno have kept their promise . The couple, in fact, in recent days has been spotted on the beach of Fregene and there seems to be an understanding between them even more, if you will, of what was inside the house of Cinecittà.

The two play on the beach, kissing, cuddling and exchange, as explained by the weekly "VIP" gieffino the same, he feels a man with Angelica is more complete and would never again be as before you know it. Beyond this reveals: "I feel ready to be a father," implying he did not mind having a son by Angelica. For now, as evidenced by the paparazzi, it seems that the curves of the Roman send on the peaceful revolutions Ferdinand ... but on the other hand, this season is "boiling" of the year!